The Black Wolf Turbo 210 Tent is one of the Black Wolf range of original Quick Pitch Tents that have become the benchmark in tourer tents. Super-fast and easy to erect they’re ideal for extended touring trips when you’re on the move. With various sizes and configurations available in both ‘heavy duty’ and ‘lite’ material, the Black Wolf Turbo Tents are unique in their class.
The Black Wolf Turbo 210 Tent features:
• Size: The 210cm square floor comfortably sleeps three people. Other sizes available are the bigger 240 (sleeps four people), and bigger again 300 (sleeps five people) all with a comfortable 210cm height.
• Awning: The new 3 pole awning not only handles all weather conditions but provides extra undercover space where you need it. Optional side and front panels enclose this area for even more living space.
• Fly Material: The fly which comes standard, is made from tough and durable Heavy Duty Ripstop Polycotton designed to withstand rough treatment amid the toughest Australian conditions.
• Floor: The bucket shaped Heavy Duty PVC floor is strong and hard wearing for years of reliable use.
• Strong: The frame and poles are all of strong, lightweight and durable 25mm diameter aluminium.
• Excellent Ventilation: A large front door, roof vents and large gusseted side windows provide for plenty of airflow and ventilation.
• Waterproof: The seams of the fly and floor are waterproof-taped to prevent leakages and keep you dry.
• Insect protection: The doors and windows are fitted with zippered fibreglass mesh to keep out flying insects.
• Compact when packed: Will fit into the back of most 4WDs and doesn’t have to be carried on roof racks.
• Extras touches: Zippered guy rope stow pockets to keep guy ropes tidy; a zippered power inlet with retainer tabs.
• Lifetime warranty: Black Wolf are constantly improving and innovating their products. The Turbo Tent range is a perfect example of the company’s commitment to best-in-class quality and performance.
I have a 10 year old Turbo 210 that has a standard fly with only 2 poles - does a deluxe fly with 3 poles fit this older model and can it be purchased separately?
I'm sorry Andrew, but the newer fly with the 3 pole awning does not fit the older style 2 pole awning Turbo tents.
We've teamed up with zipMoney to offer a better way to pay! Boo yeah!
zipMoney have a small monthly account keeping fee of $4.95 if you have a balance owing... that's it!
Who can apply to zipMoney?
Anyone who is over 18 years old, is an Australian resident, is employed in some capacity, and earns at least $300 per week is eligible to apply. ZIP’s lending criteria is then applied to each application.
How do I sign up?
Simply select the ZIP payment option at checkout and proceed with our simple application process.
What do I need to apply?
All you need to apply is the personal and banking information you know by heart, and the identification details in your wallet or handbag – it’s that simple!
How long does it take to apply online?
Our application process is quick and easy and you will usually have an answer within 4 minutes of starting your application! Once your Account is accepted and verified you can use it anywhere you see the ZIP logo.
How will ZIP process my Application?
ZIP will process your application by assessing the application information, ensuring the loan is not unsuitable for you, and ensuring that you can comfortably afford the repayments. Verification performed by ZIP include standard credit and transactional bank account checks. ZIP lending and credit criteria applies to all applications.
How do I activate my Account?
Once your Account is approved and you have accepted the Terms and Conditions and entered your secure SMS code, your Account will be activated. After activation you can start purchasing right away!
How do I know when my repayments are due?
Your payment due date is advised on your statement. You can also find this in the ZIP Consumer Centre. Your first payment is due one month after your first purchase, and then falls due on that day each month (eg 15th of each month). You can pay the minimum amount at any time in the month before your due date.
What do I do if I cannot afford my repayments?
Please contact zipMoney via their customer care line (02) 8294 2345, if you are having problems with your repayments. We understand that people’s circumstances can change and we will always look to work through a solution that works for both you and ZIP. It is hard to help if we don’t hear from you!
Is ZIP secure?
ZIP is committed to protecting all customer data and employs the highest SSL encryption technology to keep this information safe and secure. We comply with all relevant Privacy Laws and treat these obligations and commitments very seriously.
Available to approved applicants only. Minimum monthly repayments of $40 are required, see your contract for details. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will not pay out the purchase within the interest free period. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period will be charged interest at the standard annual percentage rate, currently 23.9%. A one off establishment fee may apply, see your contract for details. A Monthly Account Service Fee of $4.95 (when balance owing) apply. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. Credit provided by zipMoney Payments Pty Limited (ABN 58 164 440 993, Australian Credit Licence Number 441878). Visit www.zipmoney.com.au to learn more about zipMoney.
Visit www.zipmoney.com.au to learn more about zipMoney.