The Black Wolf Turbo 210 Tent is one of the Black Wolf range of original Quick Pitch Tents that have become the benchmark in tourer tents. Super-fast and easy to erect they’re ideal for extended touring trips when you’re on the move. With various sizes and configurations available in both ‘heavy duty’ and ‘lite’ material, the Black Wolf Turbo Tents are unique in their class.
The Black Wolf Turbo 210 Tent features:
• Size: The 210cm square floor comfortably sleeps three people. Other sizes available are the bigger 240 (sleeps four people), and bigger again 300 (sleeps five people) all with a comfortable 210cm height.
• Awning: The new 3 pole awning not only handles all weather conditions but provides extra undercover space where you need it. Optional side and front panels enclose this area for even more living space.
• Fly Material: The fly which comes standard, is made from tough and durable Heavy Duty Ripstop Polycotton designed to withstand rough treatment amid the toughest Australian conditions.
• Floor: The bucket shaped Heavy Duty PVC floor is strong and hard wearing for years of reliable use.
• Strong: The frame and poles are all of strong, lightweight and durable 25mm diameter aluminium.
• Excellent Ventilation: A large front door, roof vents and large gusseted side windows provide for plenty of airflow and ventilation.
• Waterproof: The seams of the fly and floor are waterproof-taped to prevent leakages and keep you dry.
• Insect protection: The doors and windows are fitted with zippered fibreglass mesh to keep out flying insects.
• Compact when packed: Will fit into the back of most 4WDs and doesn’t have to be carried on roof racks.
• Extras touches: Zippered guy rope stow pockets to keep guy ropes tidy; a zippered power inlet with retainer tabs.
• Lifetime warranty: Black Wolf are constantly improving and innovating their products. The Turbo Tent range is a perfect example of the company’s commitment to best-in-class quality and performance.
Good quality tent. Really easy set up and pack down. Can't wait to get back out in the great outdoors
I want to close in the front of my Turbo 210 Just received it for Xmas
Sounds like you have some pretty generous friends and family Les! If you'd like to close the awning on your Turbo 210, we've got a few options for you.
To close of just the front, there's a 210 size Turbo Lite Front Panel and to completely section the awning off, you can add some a couple of Turbo Lite Side Panels, or the Deluxe Side Panel which has a window for ventilation.
I have a 10 year old Turbo 210 that has a standard fly with only 2 poles - does a deluxe fly with 3 poles fit this older model and can it be purchased separately?
I'm sorry Andrew, but the newer fly with the 3 pole awning does not fit the older style 2 pole awning Turbo tents.
Exciting news, your order has left our warehouse! If you'd like to keep an eye on it's journey, click the button below.
Oh and don't forget to copy your tracking number.