• A simple yet effective cutlery set perfect for lightweight camping• 3 piece set including a knife, fork and spoon complete with mini carabiner for keeping them together and easy storage• Strong yet light anodized aircraft aluminium construction • M3, M4 and M5 hex tools integrated into the handle ends • Weighs only 37g
• The best way to keep annoying mosquitoes and other bugs away from your face and neck• A special design and colour are optimized for outward visibility for limited affect on your vision• Permethrin treated to daze mosquitoes on contact and after repeated contact they will die• Fine woven 80 hole per cm to stop all small bugs• Adjustable draw cord with a generous length for a large adjustability
• A simple yet effective cutlery set perfect for lightweight camping• 3 piece set including a knife, fork and spoon complete with mini carabiner for keeping them together and easy storage• Strong yet light polycarbonate construction• Weight only 32g
• Sea To Summit Wilderness Wash soap helps you keep clean on your outdoor adventures• Wilderness Wash is biodegradable, phosphate free and pH neutral• Use sparingly - concentrated formula requires only 1 capful for an average shower• 89ml
• Showering in the outdoors is easy with the Sea to Summit Shower Pocket • Soaks up the sun during the day for a warm shower in the evening • Enjoy a refreshing wash for around 8 and a half minutes with the shower head fully open
• Add warmth and luxurious comfort to your sleeping bag or use as a personal sheet when traveling• Made of ultrasoft, durable ripstop 100% premium silk• Machine washable and colourfast• Available in single and double size
• The ultimate value budget gaiter that refuses to sacrifice comfort and ease of fitting• Has the same great features as the more expensive gaiters at the fraction of the price• Easily adjustable from top to bottom making two sizes enough to compensate for all types of legs
The fact that Sea To Summit is based in the most isolated capital city in the world, Perth, Western Australia, doesn't mean their name is not known on a global scale with their outdoor and travel products being sold in over 60 countries. The company was established in 1990 by Tim Mcartney Snape and Roland Tyson, the name coming from Tim's successful expedition from the Bay of Bengal to the peak of Everest.
Nowadays their innovative range of outdoor products and accessories cater for any camper, hiker, trekker or traveller. It is apparent in their finished products that a close eye is paid to the small details, working closely with manufacturers and calling upon hundreds of years of cumulative outdoor knowledge and experience along with rigorous field testing ensures that every product produced by Sea To Summit will seamlessly perform for you on every adventure, to any destination.
So whether it's a dry sack to reliably keep your gear dry, a sleeping bag and camp mat to rest weary muscles, some of the most innovative lightweight cookware available or a trusty set of gaiters, you can rest assured that a Sea To Summit product will do exactly what it was designed to do, over and over again.
Back to top
Most emails are rubbish...Not ours.Be the first to hear about our sales, news & more!
Most emails are rubbish...Not ours.
You're all set!Now you can sit back and enjoy reading some pretty cool stuff. We hope you like it.Manage preferences