• This elevated extra thick air mattress is perfect for use at home or away• Soft suede like top for luxurious comfort• Internal pump quickly inflates the bed with the touch of a switch• Thick puncture resistant PVC
• This compact and strong low position chair is perfect for a day on the beach or at an outdoor concert • Super strong mesh back for cooler and more comfortable seating on those hot days • Frame is made from a durable steel powder coated tube
• Three room dome tent with two bedrooms separated by a central living area • Sleeps 9 people • Features include large windows and D-Doors for easy access and a skylight over the centre room for natural lighting and star gazing at night
• Easy to set up canopy that provides great shelter • Features the Coleman Windstrong system for added strength and stability in bad weather • Fantastic for picnics, parties and other outdoor activities
• Fully padded chair with a large sized seating for great comfort and support • Strong and durable steel frame with high strength plastic corners for long life • Features include a handy organiser and insulated cooler bag to store cold drinks attached to the arm rests
Coleman's history dates back to the early 1900's when W.C. Coleman saw potential in a new type of lamp that utilises gasoline rather than the traditional smoky kerosene fuel that powered lights at the time. Since this first range of gas lamps the Coleman range has expanded to include lightweight hike stoves, portable camp stoves and in the 1950's pioneered insulated plastic coolers to replace the rusting steel ice chests everyone owned at the time. And we can't forget to mention the trusted range of tents that Coleman produce.
The Coleman brand is synonymous with an outdoor lifestyle and has been for over 100 years, accompanying adventurers from the Sahara Desert to the South Pole, guided aricraft through the Andes and helped climbers reach the heights of Everest. But most importantly, you can find the Coleman logo in just about any campsite across Australia, on tents, furniture, cooking gear and sleeping bags. The range consists of just about everything you need to venture into the unknown and is a trusted label amongst campers and four wheel drivers, hunters and fishermen as well as the average Joe just looking to escape for the weekend.
Back to top
Most emails are rubbish...Not ours.Be the first to hear about our sales, news & more!
Most emails are rubbish...Not ours.
You're all set!Now you can sit back and enjoy reading some pretty cool stuff. We hope you like it.Manage preferences