• Tough stainless steel construction • Leatherman’s most popular model, perfect for any job, adventure or everyday task• Easy to unlock blades with blades/tools that rotate individually, letting you easily grab one at a time• Features a can/bottle opener and scissors that are strong enough to cut seat belts, fishing line, zip ties and fabric. • Diamond-covered file is designed to work effectively on wood and metal, ruler measures up to 8 inches• Removable pocket clip for easy attachment to belts & backpacks• Compatible with Leatherman bit kits, sold separately • Comes with leather carry sheath• Outstanding 25 year warranty
• When only a tiny tool will fit this multi-tool is the one for you• Combining toughness and functionality the PS4 squirt gives you the best of both worlds with spring loaded pliers and scissors• Measuring only 5.72cm in length and weighing only 56.7g the squirt PS4 is a go anywhere, anytime multi-tool• Features a durable stainless steel body shielded by a contoured anodised aluminium handle • Also features a unique removable split ring for easy attachment to key rings or zippers• A lanyard attachment point also makes for easy storage and transporting• 100% stainless steel blade• Outstanding 25 year warranty
• A high performance muti-tool weighing in at a lightweight 142g• 100% Stainless steel body providing years of dependable service• Sculpted handles to protect the blade and implements• Features the essentials; stainless-steel blade, needlenose/regular pliers, wire cutters, four bits and universal bit driver and bottle opener• Removable pocket clip for easy attachment to belts & backpacks• Compatible with Leatherman bit kits, sold separately • Comes with Nylon sheath• Impressive 25 year warranty
• This knife is precision-crafted for quality and durability• Includes a wood saw and wire strippers, nylon handles, aluminum housings and stainless steel components that last for years• Features a large blade, a small blade, a corkscrew, a bottle opener with screwdriver tip and wire stripper, a Can opener with screwdriver tip• Scissors, a reamer with sewing eye, a wood saw, a hook, tweezers, a toothpick, and a lanyard ringVictorinox were the original creators in 1897 of the Swiss Army Knife. Since then Victorinox has become a recognised brand in more than 100 countries. Over the decades it has developed a well earned reputation for innovation, functionality and precision quality.
• Constructed from premium materials with fine detail finishing• Handles made of aircraft-grade aluminium heat treated for strength and durability • Blades & body 100% stainless steel providing years of outstanding service• 17 tools in 1 a compact alternative to carrying multiple stand alone tools• Secure blades are easy to open and close using the lock-release function on outside of handles• Features a can/bottle opener and scissors that are strong enough to cut seat belts, fishing line, zip ties and fabric• Also includes a unique wire stripper/scrapper and eye glass• Removable pocket clip for easy attachment to belts & backpacks• Compatible with Leatherman bit kits, sold separately • Comes with leather carry sheath• Outstanding 25 year warranty
Where would we be without tools on a camping trip? In a lot of strife, that’s for sure. Make sure that on your next thrilling adventure, that you’re fully prepared for any situation with the range of outdoor tools available at Snowys.
We’ve got organiser bags for keeping your gear together, shovels for keeping in the back of your 4WD, saws for cutting timber, axes to chop wood for your campfire, machetes for clearing scrub, every kind of multi-tool you could ever want, compasses for orienteering, PLB’s for assurance out in the elements, knives for all kinds of outdoor use, mountable compasses for boat and car use, binoculars for wildlife watching, and sharpeners for keeping your tools on point – we’ve got what you need for your next camping adventure right here.
Back to top
Get Our Newsletter
MOST NEWSLETTERS ARE RUBBISH...not ours!You'll only get the good stuff - news, sales & a few dad jokes.
MOST NEWSLETTERS ARE RUBBISH...not ours!
You're all set!Now you can sit back and enjoy reading some pretty cool stuff. We hope you like it.Manage preferences