Our Fast, Free Delivery covers almost all of Australia
- To find out whether your address qualifies for free delivery, please use our map below as a guide - for accurate delivery times and costs, please refer to the delivery tab on each product page or in the checkout.
- All orders received by midday M-F, with the exception of items out of stock, will be dispatched the same day. Please note that during busy times this may not always be possible...we'll give it our best crack though.
- For further information about whether your delivery address is in our free delivery area, please contact us.
- During checkout, delivery fees will be added to your order if your address is outside our free delivery area.
- We dispatch from our warehouse during business hours Monday – Friday.
- If we receive your order and payment is authorised by midday AEST we’ll dispatch it to you the same or following day.
- Please provide a physical delivery address as most of our couriers cannot deliver to Post Office Boxes, Private Mail Bags, Australia Post Lockers etc
- Delivery may not be possible to some remote locations. Our freight companies will usually deliver to a designated drop-point at a nearby town for collection or phone you to make arrangements for an alternative address closer to a larger regional town.
- If you live in a remote location and a Post Office Box is your only option, please contact us as we can usually find a solution.
Receiving Your Order
- Deliveries are made during business hours Monday to Friday.
- Small parcels will be left in your letterbox, but for larger parcels, someone needs to be there to accept delivery.
- If not, a card will be left detailing how you can collect your parcel.
- Please inspect the package for damage before signing. If the package is damaged but the contents look unaffected, note the damage on the delivery receipt before signing. If the package is damaged to an extent the contents may be damaged, please refuse delivery and call us on 1300 914 007.
- If you discover a problem after you've accepted delivery, please call us on 1300 914 007. We may be able to resolve the problem without requiring you to return the item.
- You should retain all packing material, manuals, swing tags, etc. until you're completely satisfied with the condition and performance of your purchase. Doing so will make it easier to return the item if necessary.
- If you wish to return or exchange an item please refer to our Returns Policy.
Out of Stocks
- Sometimes the product you select might be temporarily unavailable. Whenever this occurs we will contact you as soon as possible to advise you of the delayed dispatch date.
- You will have the option of waiting for the item to arrive, choose an alternative item, or cancel your order and receive a refund of payment.
- Orders of more than one product are generally not split unless specifically requested.
- All orders are wrapped and packaged to ensure they arrive complete and in sound condition.
- However. if a discrepancy arises with your delivery please report it to us within 5 business days of receipt.
- Customers are responsible for providing Snowys the correct delivery address and ensuring that access is available. All risks and costs associated with providing an incorrect delivery address shall remain with customers.
- Our quoted express delivery times might take a little longer due to shipping or air schedules.
- Any prices quoted for free or express delivery to most small and medium islands is only available to the nearest mainland depot.
- Please use the guide below for larger islands, however, freight companies can change arrangements without notice.
- If a location is listed as a mainland depot collection, but you require delivery to the actual island, please contact us and we’ll be happy to provide a quote for any additional costs