• A very handy pair of coat hangers which give your garments for that freshly ironed look• Very practical for storage space once they have been deflated• Hanging clothes for drying can help decrease the need for ironing• Specifically designed rounded edges prevent hanger indents on your clothes • Highly durable hangers are manufactured for a long life with strong weight loads
• Sea To Summit Wilderness Wash soap helps you keep clean on your outdoor adventures• Wilderness Wash is biodegradable, phosphate free and pH neutral• Use sparingly - concentrated formula requires only 1 capful for an average shower• 89ml
• A robust, secure and stylish lock, approved by the TSA* - a "must-have" for travelling to USA• Set your own combination - simple instructions enclosed• INDICATOR FUNCTIONThe INDICATOR FUNCTION shows if the TSA / HMRC special tool has been used to open your lock: RED = Special tool used GREEN = Lock has not been opened by TSA / HMRC - (Instructions for resetting the indicator are enclosed)* The US Travel Security Agency (TSA) and Her Majesty's Revenues and Customs (HMRC) maintain the right to open any case, even if it is locked. This means that they can cut off your normal lock, destroying it forever. The Korjo Travel Sentry Lock solves this problem - you can now lock your case again without worrying that it will be destroyed by the TSA/HMRC. - Set your own combination (instructions enclosed). - Authorised TSA / HMRC agents can use a secured tool to open the lock, check your case and relock it (without ever learning your combination).
• This inflatable pillow uses air to adjust and provide the optimal shape for maximum support and comfort• Helps to prevent back fatigue and relieve back ache• Can also be used as a head or seat cushion Tip: Do not overinflate. Try 50-75% inflation to allow molding to your shape
• Easily adjustable clothesline ideal for all types of outdoor camping• A stretchy elastic line with 8 attached, plastic-coated pegs• 3 meters in length and packs down small in the nylon pouch included• Heavy-duty hooks on each end for easy clipping to surrounding trees or tents
• Soft feel laundry liquid in a specially designed plastic travel bottle perfect for all outdoor travel. • Excellent value for money, providing you with the long lasting 120ml bottle.• Each wash only requires a small quantity for a clean and thorough cleanse. • Removes odors, blood and grass stains and prevents color fading
• Quick drying towel perfect for bushwalking, travel, boat or family camping• Super absorbent towel with the feel of a conventional bath towel• Absorbs water like a sponge and wrings out nearly completely dry• Hang to dry with the convenient quick-attach loop• Luxurious soft suede finish for ultimate comfort• Machine or hand washable, woven microfibre fabric remains odor free and softer with each washing• Towel folds up small for trips when space is limited• Laser cut edges for a smooth finish that will never fray• Available in a range of sizes
• This is a solid brass three-dial combination lock with oversize numbers…especially designed for use in low light and for people with poor eyesight• Easily visible number wheels• Heavy duty secure construction• Made of strong and durable zinc alloy and steel
While you don’t want to forget to pack the absolute essentials for an overseas holiday like your passport, visa, and phone. You also don’t want to forget the smaller travel essentials, as they're going to make your trip smoother and more enjoyable.
We’ve got transit must-haves such as neck pillows, compact microfiber towels, eye shades, and ear plugs to name a few. There’s also our range of travel adaptors so you can use your devices worldwide, locks for keeping your gear secure, and luggage straps and tags to make identifying your stuff at the airport easy.
Back to top
Get Our Newsletter
MOST NEWSLETTERS ARE RUBBISH...not ours!You'll only get the good stuff - news, sales & a few dad jokes.
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
NOTHING EXTRA TO PAY
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
SPEND UP TO $1,200
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1,200
ALL YOU NEED IS
An Australian debit or credit card
To be over 18 years of age
To live in Australia
TO USE THIS SERVICE
Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout.
If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks.
Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with the final payment in 8 weeks.
If you wish to return your items, the payment plan can be cancelled.
If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.