The Black Wolf Turbo Plus 240 Tent is one of the Black Wolf range of original Quick Pitch Tents that have become the benchmark in tourer tents. Super fast and easy to erect they’re ideal for extended touring trips when you’re on the move. With various sizes and configurations available in both ‘heavy duty’ and ‘lite’ material, the Black Wolf Turbo Tents are unique in their class.
The Black Wolf Turbo Plus 240 Tent features:
• More Space: In addition to the 240cm square floor of the Turbo 240, the Turbo 240 Plus has an additional 180cm floor space for storage or extra sleeping area. A curtain divider allows the extra space to be divided off but can be rolled away to the sides to give one big open area.
• Awning: The new 3 pole awning not only handles all weather conditions but provides extra undercover space where you need it. Optional side and front panels enclose this area for even more living space.
• Fly Material: The fly which comes standard, is made from tough and durable Heavy Duty Ripstop Polycotton designed to withstand rough treatment amid the toughest Australian conditions.
• Floor: The bucket shaped Heavy Duty PVC floor is strong and hard wearing for years of reliable use.
• Strong: The frame and poles are all of strong, lightweight and durable 25mm diameter aluminium.
• Excellent Ventilation: A large front door, roof vents and large gusseted side windows with provide for plenty of airflow and ventilation.
• Waterproof: The seams of the fly and floor are waterproof-taped to prevent leakages and keep you dry while a new curved supporting rear horizontal pole provides improved rain run-off and shedding.
• Insect protection: The doors and windows are fitted with zippered fibreglass mesh to keep out flying insects.
• Compact when packed: Will fit into the back of most 4WDs and doesn’t have to be carried on roof racks.
• Extras touches: Zippered guy rope stow pockets to keep guy ropes tidy; a zippered power inlet with retainer tabs.
• Accessories/Options Available: To extend your living space team up your Turbo 240 Plus with a Turbo Lite Basecamp Plus Fly 240.
• Lifetime warranty: Black Wolf are constantly improving and innovating their products. The Turbo Tent range is a perfect example of the company’s commitment to best-in-class quality and performance.
What a great tent. No rushing around, quick and easy to erect and take down. There is no battling with poles and tent ropes. Whether a short weekender or a long term stay this tent is a winner. It is so comfortable to sleep in and the venting is a great design concept. Didn't want to unpack when we got home!
Perfect for 2 adults and 2 kids. Very easy set up and pull down. Very sturdy and fantastic quality.
Set up and pack down is super quick, easy to do by yourself. Plenty of room for two adults and two kids separated by a screen. Well worth the money!
Hi Anita, this is the current model from the Black Wolf Turbo range. There are updates coming for 2017 - if you want to learn more about the differences between them, then we’ve linked a blog post all about it underneath the product description.
Ive seen the 300+ set up and thought WHOA its massive so considered the 240+ may be better for us. We are looking (I think) for something we could use for all 5 of us if needed or just the parents (us) and kids in a smaller separate tent for longer stays. How do the front and side panels attach? Would a good set up be the ground sheet, the turbo plus 240 and the panels (front, side and deluxe side) to complete a family base?
G’day Katie, as the Turbo plus will fit 7 people at capacity – so it would be a good option for a family of five as the extra space will make it more livable in the long term as your kids grow. The front and side panels attach quite easily using a combination of zips, Velcro and eyelets. If you were wanting to get the most out of your awning and turn it into a usable space then the front, side panels and ground sheet would make an excellent set up – sounds like you’ve done your research! If you’ve got any other unanswered questions, feel free to give us a buzz on 1300 914 007 and someone from our service or floor team will be happy to have you a hand.
I have a black wolf turbo 240 tent .some one stole the f ly why I was packing up. Can I purchase another and what is the cost. Thanks Steve
G’day Steve, I’m so sorry to hear your fly was stolen. Luckily Black Wolf do make spare parts available, so if you give us a call on 1300 914 007 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we’ll be able to sort something out for you.
What is the best Turbo Plus tent for 2 adults and 2 children (currently 8 & 11 boys)? We are looking at the Turbo Plus 240 or Turbo Plus 300.
We've teamed up with zipMoney to offer a better way to pay! Boo yeah!
zipMoney have a small monthly account keeping fee of $4.95 if you have a balance owing... that's it!
Who can apply to zipMoney?
Anyone who is over 18 years old, is an Australian resident, is employed in some capacity, and earns at least $300 per week is eligible to apply. ZIP’s lending criteria is then applied to each application.
How do I sign up?
Simply select the ZIP payment option at checkout and proceed with our simple application process.
What do I need to apply?
All you need to apply is the personal and banking information you know by heart, and the identification details in your wallet or handbag – it’s that simple!
How long does it take to apply online?
Our application process is quick and easy and you will usually have an answer within 4 minutes of starting your application! Once your Account is accepted and verified you can use it anywhere you see the ZIP logo.
How will ZIP process my Application?
ZIP will process your application by assessing the application information, ensuring the loan is not unsuitable for you, and ensuring that you can comfortably afford the repayments. Verification performed by ZIP include standard credit and transactional bank account checks. ZIP lending and credit criteria applies to all applications.
How do I activate my Account?
Once your Account is approved and you have accepted the Terms and Conditions and entered your secure SMS code, your Account will be activated. After activation you can start purchasing right away!
How do I know when my repayments are due?
Your payment due date is advised on your statement. You can also find this in the ZIP Consumer Centre. Your first payment is due one month after your first purchase, and then falls due on that day each month (eg 15th of each month). You can pay the minimum amount at any time in the month before your due date.
What do I do if I cannot afford my repayments?
Please contact zipMoney via their customer care line (02) 8294 2345, if you are having problems with your repayments. We understand that people’s circumstances can change and we will always look to work through a solution that works for both you and ZIP. It is hard to help if we don’t hear from you!
Is ZIP secure?
ZIP is committed to protecting all customer data and employs the highest SSL encryption technology to keep this information safe and secure. We comply with all relevant Privacy Laws and treat these obligations and commitments very seriously.
Available to approved applicants only. Minimum monthly repayments of $40 are required, see your contract for details. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will not pay out the purchase within the interest free period. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period will be charged interest at the standard annual percentage rate, currently 23.9%. A one off establishment fee may apply, see your contract for details. A Monthly Account Service Fee of $4.95 (when balance owing) apply. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. Credit provided by zipMoney Payments Pty Limited (ABN 58 164 440 993, Australian Credit Licence Number 441878). Visit www.zipmoney.com.au to learn more about zipMoney.
Visit www.zipmoney.com.au to learn more about zipMoney.