The Black Wolf Turbo Plus 240 Tent is one of the Black Wolf range of original Quick Pitch Tents that have become the benchmark in tourer tents. Super fast and easy to erect they’re ideal for extended touring trips when you’re on the move. With various sizes and configurations available in both ‘heavy duty’ and ‘lite’ material, the Black Wolf Turbo Tents are unique in their class.
The Black Wolf Turbo Plus 240 Tent features:
• More Space: In addition to the 240cm square floor of the Turbo 240, the Turbo 240 Plus has an additional 180cm floor space for storage or extra sleeping area. A curtain divider allows the extra space to be divided off but can be rolled away to the sides to give one big open area.
• Awning: The new 3 pole awning not only handles all weather conditions but provides extra undercover space where you need it. Optional side and front panels enclose this area for even more living space.
• Fly Material: The fly which comes standard, is made from tough and durable Heavy Duty Ripstop Polycotton designed to withstand rough treatment amid the toughest Australian conditions.
• Floor: The bucket shaped Heavy Duty PVC floor is strong and hard wearing for years of reliable use.
• Strong: The frame and poles are all of strong, lightweight and durable 25mm diameter aluminium.
• Excellent Ventilation: A large front door, roof vents and large gusseted side windows with provide for plenty of airflow and ventilation.
• Waterproof: The seams of the fly and floor are waterproof-taped to prevent leakages and keep you dry while a new curved supporting rear horizontal pole provides improved rain run-off and shedding.
• Insect protection: The doors and windows are fitted with zippered fibreglass mesh to keep out flying insects.
• Compact when packed: Will fit into the back of most 4WDs and doesn’t have to be carried on roof racks.
• Extras touches: Zippered guy rope stow pockets to keep guy ropes tidy; a zippered power inlet with retainer tabs.
• Accessories/Options Available: To extend your living space team up your Turbo 240 Plus with a Turbo Lite Basecamp Plus Fly 240.
• Lifetime warranty: Black Wolf are constantly improving and innovating their products. The Turbo Tent range is a perfect example of the company’s commitment to best-in-class quality and performance.
Great tent, heaps of room and sets up so quick it ridiculous. Couldn't be happier with the service provided by snowies. Thanks Dan
What a great tent. No rushing around, quick and easy to erect and take down. There is no battling with poles and tent ropes. Whether a short weekender or a long term stay this tent is a winner. It is so comfortable to sleep in and the venting is a great design concept. Didn't want to unpack when we got home!
Perfect for 2 adults and 2 kids. Very easy set up and pull down. Very sturdy and fantastic quality.
Set up and pack down is super quick, easy to do by yourself. Plenty of room for two adults and two kids separated by a screen. Well worth the money!
Hi Anita, this is the current model from the Black Wolf Turbo range. There are updates coming for 2017 - if you want to learn more about the differences between them, then we’ve linked a blog post all about it underneath the product description.
Ive seen the 300+ set up and thought WHOA its massive so considered the 240+ may be better for us. We are looking (I think) for something we could use for all 5 of us if needed or just the parents (us) and kids in a smaller separate tent for longer stays. How do the front and side panels attach? Would a good set up be the ground sheet, the turbo plus 240 and the panels (front, side and deluxe side) to complete a family base?
G’day Katie, as the Turbo plus will fit 7 people at capacity – so it would be a good option for a family of five as the extra space will make it more livable in the long term as your kids grow. The front and side panels attach quite easily using a combination of zips, Velcro and eyelets. If you were wanting to get the most out of your awning and turn it into a usable space then the front, side panels and ground sheet would make an excellent set up – sounds like you’ve done your research! If you’ve got any other unanswered questions, feel free to give us a buzz on 1300 914 007 and someone from our service or floor team will be happy to have you a hand.
I have a black wolf turbo 240 tent .some one stole the f ly why I was packing up. Can I purchase another and what is the cost. Thanks Steve
G’day Steve, I’m so sorry to hear your fly was stolen. Luckily Black Wolf do make spare parts available, so if you give us a call on 1300 914 007 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we’ll be able to sort something out for you.
What is the best Turbo Plus tent for 2 adults and 2 children (currently 8 & 11 boys)? We are looking at the Turbo Plus 240 or Turbo Plus 300.
Exciting news, your order has left our warehouse! If you'd like to keep an eye on it's journey, click the button below.
Oh and don't forget to copy your tracking number.
GET YOUR GEAR NOW AND PAY LATER... INTEREST FREE!
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1,200