The Black Wolf Turbo Lite Plus 300 Tent is one of the Black Wolf range of original Quick Pitch Tents that have become the benchmark in tourer tents. Super fast and easy to erect they’re ideal for extended touring trips when you’re on the move. With various sizes and configurations available in both ‘heavy duty’ and ‘lite’ material, the Black Wolf Turbo Tents are unique in their class.
The Black Wolf Turbo Lite 300 Plus Tent features:
• More Space: In addition to the 300cm square floor of the Turbo Lite 300, the Turbo Lite Plus 300 has an additional 180cm floor space for storage or extra sleeping area. A curtain divider allows the extra space to be divided off but can be rolled away to the sides to give one big open area. Also available in the “Lite Plus Series” is the smaller Turbo Lite Plus 240 also with a comfortable 210cm height.
• Awning: The new 3 pole awning not only handles all weather conditions but provides extra undercover space where you need it. Optional side and front panels enclose this area for even more living space.
• Lightweight: The Turbo Lite Plus 300 is made from very strong but lightweight Ripstop Polyester. Weighing in at only 19.5 kilograms the Lite Plus 300 is easy to handle and transport and packs away almost as quickly as it sets up.
• Fly Material: The fly, which comes standard, is made from 150D Ripstop Polyester PU 2000mm a lightweight yet ultra-tough and durable material.
• Floor: The bucket shaped floor (upgraded in 2012) consists of 500D Polyester PU material - more durable, yet light in weight and easy to fold and pack.
• Strong: The frame and poles are all of strong, lightweight and durable 25mm diameter aluminium.
• Excellent Ventilation: A large front door, roof vents and large gusseted side windows provide for plenty of airflow and ventilation.
• Waterproof: The seams of the fly and floor are waterproof-taped to prevent leakages and keep you dry while a new curved supporting rear horizontal pole provides improved rain run-off and shedding.
• Weather Protection: The freestanding front awning tensions off the main frame, eliminating extra poles but sheltering the entry from rain and sunshine
• Insect protection: The doors and windows are fitted with zippered fibreglass mesh to keep out flying insects.
• Compact when packed: Will fit into the back of most 4WDs and doesn’t have to be carried on roof racks.
• Extras touches: Zippered guy rope stow pockets to keep guy ropes tidy; a zippered power inlet with retainer tabs.
• Accessories/Options Available: To extend your living space team up your Turbo Lite Plus 300 with a Turbo Lite Basecamp Plus Fly 300.
• Lifetime warranty: Black Wolf are constantly improving and innovating their products. The Turbo Tent range is a perfect example of the company’s commitment to best-in-class quality and performance.
Exciting news, your order has left our warehouse! If you'd like to keep an eye on it's journey, click the button below.
Oh and don't forget to copy your tracking number.