Black Wolf Turbo Lite Plus 240 Tent is one of the Black Wolf range of original Quick Pitch Tents that have become the benchmark in tourer tents. Super fast and easy to erect they’re ideal for extended touring trips when you’re on the move. With various sizes and configurations available in both ‘heavy duty’ and ‘lite’ material, the Black Wolf Turbo Tents are unique in their class.
The Black Wolf Turbo Lite 240 Plus Tent features:
• More Space: In addition to the 240cm square floor of the Turbo Lite 240, the Turbo Lite Plus 240 has an additional 180cm floor space for storage or extra sleeping area. A curtain divider allows the extra space to be divided off but can be rolled away to the sides to give one big open area. Also available in the “Lite Plus Series” is the bigger Turbo Lite Plus 300 also with a comfortable 210cm height.
• Awning: The new 3 pole awning not only handles all weather conditions but provides extra undercover space where you need it. Optional side and front panels enclose this area for even more living space.
• Lightweight: The Turbo Lite Plus 240 is made from very strong but lightweight Ripstop Polyester. Weighing in at only 19.5 kilograms the Lite Plus 240 is easy to handle and transport and packs away almost as quickly as it sets up.
• Fly Material: The fly, which comes standard, is made from 150D Ripstop Polyester PU 2000mm a lightweight yet ultra-tough and durable material.
• Floor: The bucket shaped floor (upgraded in 2012) consists of 500D Polyester PU material - more durable, yet light in weight and easy to fold and pack.
• Strong: The frame and poles are all of strong, lightweight and durable 25mm diameter aluminium.
• Excellent Ventilation: A large front door, roof vents and large gusseted side windows provide for plenty of airflow and ventilation.
• Waterproof: The seams of the fly and floor are waterproof-taped to prevent leakages and keep you dry while a new curved supporting rear horizontal pole provides improved rain run-off and shedding.
• Weather Protection: The freestanding front awning tensions off the main frame, eliminating extra poles but sheltering the entry from rain and sunshine
• Insect protection: The doors and windows are fitted with zippered fibreglass mesh to keep out flying insects.
• Compact when packed: Will fit into the back of most 4WDs and doesn’t have to be carried on roof racks.
• Extras touches: Zippered guy rope stow pockets to keep guy ropes tidy; a zippered power inlet with retainer tabs.
• Lifetime warranty: Black Wolf are constantly improving and innovating their products. The Turbo Tent range is a perfect example of the company’s commitment to best-in-class quality and performance.
Very spacious and nice design. Easy to pitch and pack up. it took about an hour and a half for me and my wife to pitch the tent together first time. Fly was a bit of challenge, but it was ok for all other parts. Packing was relatively easier. It is our cozy home for my family of 4. Children (8 & 9 yo) love it.
Delivery better than expected. Great product
Purchased this to replace previous Black Wolf tent - needed additional room and the large awning roof that our old BW did not have. Have only set up in the yard to date but tent will be home up Cape York for 3 months later this year - if it's as good as our previous BW (that has weathered rain, storms and heat just great!), I have no doubt we'll be VERY pleased with our choice. Love the additional room the Lite Plus will give us.
Thanks for sharing Carolyn, we hope you have a fantastic time up at Cape York!
Great Tent. Held up well on first outing. Heavy wind and rain and no issues. Poles did not fit back into back but easily kept separate. Great tent design and well thought out details, vents, tie rope storage, pockets etc. all great. Easily put u to.
We bought this tent in October 2015 and went camping CUP weekend on the Murray River near Strathmerton VIC. Now you may have seem in the news Stathy had a small tornado touch down that weekend. Now we missed the tornado but had a massive storm with lots of rain. This tent survived without any drama. We had a side wall on the front awning that we needed to take down in the storm but that was the only problem. It caught the wind like a kite and tried to take off. Best tent ever.
Wow, we have owned a few tents over the years, but this is the best we have ever had. Goes up so quick, heaps of room for the family and of course great room getting dressed and organized. Material is great quality and awning is a great size, especially when it rains. Love all the extra vents and window awnings. Kept us warm when cold and vented well in the heat. Buy it, you won't be disappointed!
Great tent for a family of 4 and sets up in a jiffy and packs away even quicker. Tent bag is big enough that you don't have to struggle to get it all back in. "How to video's" on site very helpful. Tent is of good quality and will last a number of years with typical use. Snowys' was by far the best price on the web and very helpful with queries over the phone. Tent was delivered on time per estimate. Very satisfied customer and recommend to anyone looking for good value and service
Went camping on the Queens birthday weekend. The tent was easy to put up and put down. It was a cold and windy couple of days. Tent was a pleasure to be in to escape the cold and wind. It handled the wind well. Happy to recommend.
Took about 6 days to arrive from snowys to WA, not bad for free postage. I set it up in the back yard and hosed it well, no leaks. So easy to set up and plenty of room for us, 3+6 yr old, mum/dad. Great tent, good quality materials and finish. The awning with a ridge pole is awesome.
Love the simplicity. Fairly quick to put up, 240 is the perfect size and not too heavy to lugg around. Family winner. Even better the handbrake loves it!
We have to fit a caravan and a tent on one site.
Hi there I'm tossing up between the turbo plus and turbo plus lite, but I'm caught on light transfer. How much light seeps through the turbo lite? Eg direct sun or moon light? I understand they are a lighter fabric, but if you could mistake daylight at 1am that wouldn't suit my needs Thanks
G'day Jim. The Turbo Lite tents will let a bit more light in than their canvas counterparts. At night I would expect nothing more than a dim glow - unless of course you're set up directly underneath a big streetlight in the caravan park! It will be more noticable in the day, especially if you have young kids that you are trying to put down for a nap - the canvas tent will be a bit darker and keep a bit cooler during the day.
I hope this helps, feel free to give us a buzz on 1300 914 007 if you'd like to chat about this further!
Turbo light plus 240
This Turbo Lite 240 Plus tent is the 2016 model from Black Wolf.
g'day Snowys, we love our 240 plus lite and your service. We are avid campers. I have just one question regarding the main pole "knuckles" leaving rub marks on the tent material. I can see that this would be a normal wear issue and possibly a design fault and am very worried as to long term damage to the tent material that would eventual damage the water proofing and maybe even wear right through. Does Black wolf offer a solution to protect the tent material from the poles rubbing? cheers, Mat
Thanks for previous answer. Also wondering what size of the ultra mesh annex matting would be best for this tent. Thanks
Hi. We have noticed that some of the bag sizes on the site are a little more generous than the actual size. This one will be a tight squEeze in the car and we were wondering if it is in fact 121cm long. Thanks.
Exciting news, your order has left our warehouse! If you'd like to keep an eye on it's journey, click the button below.
Oh and don't forget to copy your tracking number.
We've teamed up with zipMoney to offer a better way to pay! Boo yeah!
zipMoney have a small monthly account keeping fee of $4.95 if you have a balance owing... that's it!
Who can apply to zipMoney?
Anyone who is over 18 years old, is an Australian resident, is employed in some capacity, and earns at least $300 per week is eligible to apply. ZIP’s lending criteria is then applied to each application.
How do I sign up?
Simply select the ZIP payment option at checkout and proceed with our simple application process.
What do I need to apply?
All you need to apply is the personal and banking information you know by heart, and the identification details in your wallet or handbag – it’s that simple!
How long does it take to apply online?
Our application process is quick and easy and you will usually have an answer within 4 minutes of starting your application! Once your Account is accepted and verified you can use it anywhere you see the ZIP logo.
How will ZIP process my Application?
ZIP will process your application by assessing the application information, ensuring the loan is not unsuitable for you, and ensuring that you can comfortably afford the repayments. Verification performed by ZIP include standard credit and transactional bank account checks. ZIP lending and credit criteria applies to all applications.
How do I activate my Account?
Once your Account is approved and you have accepted the Terms and Conditions and entered your secure SMS code, your Account will be activated. After activation you can start purchasing right away!
How do I know when my repayments are due?
Your payment due date is advised on your statement. You can also find this in the ZIP Consumer Centre. Your first payment is due one month after your first purchase, and then falls due on that day each month (eg 15th of each month). You can pay the minimum amount at any time in the month before your due date.
What do I do if I cannot afford my repayments?
Please contact zipMoney via their customer care line (02) 8294 2345, if you are having problems with your repayments. We understand that people’s circumstances can change and we will always look to work through a solution that works for both you and ZIP. It is hard to help if we don’t hear from you!
Is ZIP secure?
ZIP is committed to protecting all customer data and employs the highest SSL encryption technology to keep this information safe and secure. We comply with all relevant Privacy Laws and treat these obligations and commitments very seriously.
Available to approved applicants only. Minimum monthly repayments of $40 are required, see your contract for details. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will not pay out the purchase within the interest free period. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period will be charged interest at the standard annual percentage rate, currently 23.9%. A one off establishment fee may apply, see your contract for details. A Monthly Account Service Fee of $4.95 (when balance owing) apply. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. Credit provided by zipMoney Payments Pty Limited (ABN 58 164 440 993, Australian Credit Licence Number 441878). Visit www.zipmoney.com.au to learn more about zipMoney.
Visit www.zipmoney.com.au to learn more about zipMoney.