The Mannagum Henty 4G is a solid 2 room tent featuring a Geodesic frame which adds extra strength and usable space to the tent. Its rectangular floor plan makes it easy to arrange sleeping bags and gear and provides organizational efficiency and comfort.
• There are 4 entrances (1xFront, 2xSides and 1xRear) each with awnings providing ease of access, weather protection and ventilation
• The two rooms are divided by a 360⁰ D door (fly screen and solid screen) for easy movement and privacy between rooms
• As well as increasing the tent’s stability the geodesic pole design of near vertical walls adds to the tent’s spaciousness
• Features pre-bent ferrules on the front awning pole creating more usable space in the front bedroom
• Extra strength peg points and double guy rope system on corner poles.
• The breathable polyester inner is fully suspended via 9.5mmand 11mm poles and the 75 denier polyester flysheet is water rated to 1500mm with seams that are heat taped for extra water protection
• The fly has a UV50+ rating for longevity and is silver-coated to reflect heat away to keep the tent cool
• The floor is HD polyethylene 10x10 weave for its hard wearing qualities
• Mesh storage pockets inside the tent keep small items organized and off the floor
• Comes with a polyester carry bag to keep inner, fly and pegs together
• 3 year warranty
hello I have one of these tents, but the annex pole recently snapped and I'm after a replacement. I've sent a message to Mannagum too to see if they have poles, and I see on your website that you can no longer get these tents, but I was hoping you may have some poles lying around?!?!
Hi David, unfortunately we don't have any spare poles from the Henty 4 here. Is it one of the straight or bent poles that snapped? If it's one of the straight poles that you need, then you could use a fibreglass pole replacement kit to fix that up, which you can find on our website here. If it's a bent pole, then you will need to get one specific to the tent which Mannagum should be able to supply.
we have a tent similar but it is old and well used so thinking of a new one thats similar.. sometimes we have pitched the tent part without the vestibule on quicker trips so wondering if this is possible for this one.
Exciting news, your order has left our warehouse! If you'd like to keep an eye on it's journey, click the button below.
Oh and don't forget to copy your tracking number.