The Mannagum Henty 4G is a solid 2 room tent featuring a Geodesic frame which adds extra strength and usable space to the tent. Its rectangular floor plan makes it easy to arrange sleeping bags and gear and provides organizational efficiency and comfort.
• There are 4 entrances (1xFront, 2xSides and 1xRear) each with awnings providing ease of access, weather protection and ventilation
• The two rooms are divided by a 360⁰ D door (fly screen and solid screen) for easy movement and privacy between rooms
• As well as increasing the tent’s stability the geodesic pole design of near vertical walls adds to the tent’s spaciousness
• Features pre-bent ferrules on the front awning pole creating more usable space in the front bedroom
• Extra strength peg points and double guy rope system on corner poles.
• The breathable polyester inner is fully suspended via 9.5mmand 11mm poles and the 75 denier polyester flysheet is water rated to 1500mm with seams that are heat taped for extra water protection
• The fly has a UV50+ rating for longevity and is silver-coated to reflect heat away to keep the tent cool
• The floor is HD polyethylene 10x10 weave for its hard wearing qualities
• Mesh storage pockets inside the tent keep small items organized and off the floor
• Comes with a polyester carry bag to keep inner, fly and pegs together
• 3 year warranty
we have a tent similar but it is old and well used so thinking of a new one thats similar.. sometimes we have pitched the tent part without the vestibule on quicker trips so wondering if this is possible for this one.
We've teamed up with zipMoney to offer a better way to pay! Boo yeah!
zipMoney have a small monthly account keeping fee of $4.95 if you have a balance owing... that's it!
Who can apply to zipMoney?
Anyone who is over 18 years old, is an Australian resident, is employed in some capacity, and earns at least $300 per week is eligible to apply. ZIP’s lending criteria is then applied to each application.
How do I sign up?
Simply select the ZIP payment option at checkout and proceed with our simple application process.
What do I need to apply?
All you need to apply is the personal and banking information you know by heart, and the identification details in your wallet or handbag – it’s that simple!
How long does it take to apply online?
Our application process is quick and easy and you will usually have an answer within 4 minutes of starting your application! Once your Account is accepted and verified you can use it anywhere you see the ZIP logo.
How will ZIP process my Application?
ZIP will process your application by assessing the application information, ensuring the loan is not unsuitable for you, and ensuring that you can comfortably afford the repayments. Verification performed by ZIP include standard credit and transactional bank account checks. ZIP lending and credit criteria applies to all applications.
How do I activate my Account?
Once your Account is approved and you have accepted the Terms and Conditions and entered your secure SMS code, your Account will be activated. After activation you can start purchasing right away!
How do I know when my repayments are due?
Your payment due date is advised on your statement. You can also find this in the ZIP Consumer Centre. Your first payment is due one month after your first purchase, and then falls due on that day each month (eg 15th of each month). You can pay the minimum amount at any time in the month before your due date.
What do I do if I cannot afford my repayments?
Please contact zipMoney via their customer care line (02) 8294 2345, if you are having problems with your repayments. We understand that people’s circumstances can change and we will always look to work through a solution that works for both you and ZIP. It is hard to help if we don’t hear from you!
Is ZIP secure?
ZIP is committed to protecting all customer data and employs the highest SSL encryption technology to keep this information safe and secure. We comply with all relevant Privacy Laws and treat these obligations and commitments very seriously.
Available to approved applicants only. Minimum monthly repayments of $40 are required, see your contract for details. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will not pay out the purchase within the interest free period. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period will be charged interest at the standard annual percentage rate, currently 23.9%. A one off establishment fee may apply, see your contract for details. A Monthly Account Service Fee of $4.95 (when balance owing) apply. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. Credit provided by zipMoney Payments Pty Limited (ABN 58 164 440 993, Australian Credit Licence Number 441878). Visit www.zipmoney.com.au to learn more about zipMoney.
Visit www.zipmoney.com.au to learn more about zipMoney.