At the end of a long day, this Vegetarian Stirfry dish is quick to cook and just the filling, hot comfort food you need to restore the energy you need for tomorrow.
• The dish combines an appetising vegetable mix variety enriched with honey soy flavours served with a generous portion of rice noodles
• It is one of the uniquely convenient food dishes in the range of Back Country Cuisine especially designed for the outdoor adventurer.
• Only the finest ingredients are used to provide a nourishing, sustaining and tasty meal.
• Simply add the required amount of hot or cold water stated on the back of each meal pouch, follow the directions, stir and let stand for 10 minutes for a delicious hot meal wherever you are.
• The re-sealable foil pouch helps retain warmth during the cooking process.
• Once the meal has been reconstituted, just tear the lower perforation on the pouch and you can use it as a bowl.
• All Back Country foods are freeze dried to retain natural vitamins and flavours and will remain fresh and tasty for at least three years, without the need for preservatives.
• The Vegetarian Stirfry is available in single or double serves; both designed to cater for outdoor sharpened appetites.
My daughter can't eat those foods
Hi Ann, the Vegetarian stirfry does contain onion. Please follow this link to the Back Country Cuisine website where you can see full ingredient lists for all of their products!
Exciting news, your order has left our warehouse! If you'd like to keep an eye on it's journey, click the button below.
Oh and don't forget to copy your tracking number.