The versatile OZtrail Canvas Sunroom that easily attaches to your tent’s awning with touch tape is the economic way to add an extra room to your OZtrail Cabin tent – or just use one or two panels as a windbreak.
The OZtrail Canvas Sunroom features:
• The sunroom walls come in three separate panels that attach to the awning with Velcro touch tape.
• By using the three panels, you can enclose the tent’s annex to form an additional enclosed room and a delightful extra living/sleeping area.
• Alternatively, you can affix one or two panels to form a windbreak, rather than full enclosure if you wish.
• The sunroom has a zippered front access doorway and covered No-See-Um mesh windows to protect from mozzies and other insects.
• No poles are required and attachment of the sunroom panels is simple and fast.
• The materials include heavy-duty SatProof 600+ durable, weatherproof canvas and high quality fine No-See-Um mesh that provides complete insect protection.
• It has a PE skirt with peg down points, and the pegs, plus a zippered carry bag are included.
• We can also supply an optional PVC floor that you can Velcro to the sunroom panels for cleaner floor space.
• The Sunroom will prove to be a great asset and make living easier for the occasions when you are staying for a longer time in the one area, or when you want to accommodate extra visitors and need more living space or an extra bedroom – and it won’t break the bank!
Extremely easy to put up, a must addition to your canvas tent, giving you aonther room.
recently purchased the Oztrail Chateau 10 and we now want to get the additional sunroom. Need to know if this is the right sunroom to purchase
I've just checked with the info provided by the supplier, and yes this Sunroom will fit the Chateau 10 tent from Oztrail along with the Cabin 10x8, 12x9, and 12x15 tents.
Could I use this tent as a stand alone tent next to our Motor-home, as a sun shelter/ storage room for our outdoor table and chairs. Also what size is it?
Hi Bruce, Unfortunately this is not a stand-alone sun room, it actually attaches to any of the Oztrail cabin tents awnings. So it is made up of three canvas panels which attach to the tents existing awning by Velcro around the edges. I'd recommend you have a look at the Oztent Screen House Hex on our website instead. It has a waterproof seam sealed roof and you can get additional side walls to go with it as well. Type 42401 into our search bar and it will take you straight there. Happy Camping!
Exciting news, your order has left our warehouse! If you'd like to keep an eye on it's journey, click the button below.
Oh and don't forget to copy your tracking number.