The versatile OZtrail Canvas Sunroom that easily attaches to your tent’s awning with touch tape is the economic way to add an extra room to your OZtrail Cabin tent – or just use one or two panels as a windbreak.
The OZtrail Canvas Sunroom features:
• The sunroom walls come in three separate panels that attach to the awning with Velcro touch tape.
• By using the three panels, you can enclose the tent’s annex to form an additional enclosed room and a delightful extra living/sleeping area.
• Alternatively, you can affix one or two panels to form a windbreak, rather than full enclosure if you wish.
• The sunroom has a zippered front access doorway and covered No-See-Um mesh windows to protect from mozzies and other insects.
• No poles are required and attachment of the sunroom panels is simple and fast.
• The materials include heavy-duty SatProof 600+ durable, weatherproof canvas and high quality fine No-See-Um mesh that provides complete insect protection.
• It has a PE skirt with peg down points, and the pegs, plus a zippered carry bag are included.
• We can also supply an optional PVC floor that you can Velcro to the sunroom panels for cleaner floor space.
• The Sunroom will prove to be a great asset and make living easier for the occasions when you are staying for a longer time in the one area, or when you want to accommodate extra visitors and need more living space or an extra bedroom – and it won’t break the bank!
Could I use this tent as a stand alone tent next to our Motor-home, as a sun shelter/ storage room for our outdoor table and chairs. Also what size is it?
Hi Bruce, Unfortunately this is not a stand-alone sun room, it actually attaches to any of the Oztrail cabin tents awnings. So it is made up of three canvas panels which attach to the tents existing awning by Velcro around the edges. I'd recommend you have a look at the Oztent Screen House Hex on our website instead. It has a waterproof seam sealed roof and you can get additional side walls to go with it as well. Type 42401 into our search bar and it will take you straight there. Happy Camping!
We've teamed up with zipMoney to offer a better way to pay! Boo yeah!
zipMoney have a small monthly account keeping fee of $4.95 if you have a balance owing... that's it!
Who can apply to zipMoney?
Anyone who is over 18 years old, is an Australian resident, is employed in some capacity, and earns at least $300 per week is eligible to apply. ZIP’s lending criteria is then applied to each application.
How do I sign up?
Simply select the ZIP payment option at checkout and proceed with our simple application process.
What do I need to apply?
All you need to apply is the personal and banking information you know by heart, and the identification details in your wallet or handbag – it’s that simple!
How long does it take to apply online?
Our application process is quick and easy and you will usually have an answer within 4 minutes of starting your application! Once your Account is accepted and verified you can use it anywhere you see the ZIP logo.
How will ZIP process my Application?
ZIP will process your application by assessing the application information, ensuring the loan is not unsuitable for you, and ensuring that you can comfortably afford the repayments. Verification performed by ZIP include standard credit and transactional bank account checks. ZIP lending and credit criteria applies to all applications.
How do I activate my Account?
Once your Account is approved and you have accepted the Terms and Conditions and entered your secure SMS code, your Account will be activated. After activation you can start purchasing right away!
How do I know when my repayments are due?
Your payment due date is advised on your statement. You can also find this in the ZIP Consumer Centre. Your first payment is due one month after your first purchase, and then falls due on that day each month (eg 15th of each month). You can pay the minimum amount at any time in the month before your due date.
What do I do if I cannot afford my repayments?
Please contact zipMoney via their customer care line (02) 8294 2345, if you are having problems with your repayments. We understand that people’s circumstances can change and we will always look to work through a solution that works for both you and ZIP. It is hard to help if we don’t hear from you!
Is ZIP secure?
ZIP is committed to protecting all customer data and employs the highest SSL encryption technology to keep this information safe and secure. We comply with all relevant Privacy Laws and treat these obligations and commitments very seriously.
Available to approved applicants only. Minimum monthly repayments of $40 are required, see your contract for details. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will not pay out the purchase within the interest free period. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period will be charged interest at the standard annual percentage rate, currently 23.9%. A one off establishment fee may apply, see your contract for details. A Monthly Account Service Fee of $4.95 (when balance owing) apply. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. Credit provided by zipMoney Payments Pty Limited (ABN 58 164 440 993, Australian Credit Licence Number 441878). Visit www.zipmoney.com.au to learn more about zipMoney.
Visit www.zipmoney.com.au to learn more about zipMoney.