The versatile OZtrail Canvas Sunroom that easily attaches to your tent’s awning with touch tape is the economic way to add an extra room to your OZtrail Cabin tent – or just use one or two panels as a windbreak.
The OZtrail Canvas Sunroom features:
• The sunroom walls come in three separate panels that attach to the awning with Velcro touch tape.
• By using the three panels, you can enclose the tent’s annex to form an additional enclosed room and a delightful extra living/sleeping area.
• Alternatively, you can affix one or two panels to form a windbreak, rather than full enclosure if you wish.
• The sunroom has a zippered front access doorway and covered No-See-Um mesh windows to protect from mozzies and other insects.
• No poles are required and attachment of the sunroom panels is simple and fast.
• The materials include heavy-duty SatProof 600+ durable, weatherproof canvas and high quality fine No-See-Um mesh that provides complete insect protection.
• It has a PE skirt with peg down points, and the pegs, plus a zippered carry bag are included.
• We can also supply an optional PVC floor that you can Velcro to the sunroom panels for cleaner floor space.
• The Sunroom will prove to be a great asset and make living easier for the occasions when you are staying for a longer time in the one area, or when you want to accommodate extra visitors and need more living space or an extra bedroom – and it won’t break the bank!
Exciting news, your order has left our warehouse! If you'd like to keep an eye on it's journey, click the button below.
Oh and don't forget to copy your tracking number.