The Black Wolf Mantis 1 is the tent you have been praying for if you are a solo adventurer wanting a shelter that is super light – and there are few tents as strong and dependable as this under its two kilos in weight - but heavy on first-rate design, ease of use and functionality.
The Black Wolf Mantis 1 features:
• A two pole tapered rectangular design that provides surprising length and spaciousness.
• The streamlined shape provides a low profile invaluable in extreme weather.
• Premium aircraft alloy poles that are colour coded, ensure strength, light weight and easy assembly.
• Four guy rope points offer additional tie-down stability.
• There are large dual side entrances for ease of entry and exit – a benefit also very unusual in tents of this weight.
• Dual side vestibules are invaluable for storage of boots, pack, wet or muddy gear, etc.
• The ripstop polyester PU fly and floor materials and heat-taped seams ensure water repellency in bad weather.
• There is great ventilation from the mesh inner and extra head and foot vents for flow through air.
• Reflective strips mean the tent is easy for you to locate at night while during the day the Mantis’ ecologically friendly green colour blends in with the environment.
The Black Wolf brand’s philosophy is that outdoor equipment must be well-made, offer superb performance and be a purchase that you as the customer will be satisfied with for the long term.
Exciting news, your order has left our warehouse! If you'd like to keep an eye on it's journey, click the button below.
Oh and don't forget to copy your tracking number.