Ideal for after-dark cooking, the Companion LED Utility Light attaches to the lid of your gas stove and gives you a well-lit view of what you’re cooking.
• You can attach the light in one of four methods: by mounting on 2 screws, by hook positioned at the back of the light casing, by clip or by magnet
• The light can be swivelled to direct light just where you need it
• Two or more lights can be linked together to create a line of LED lighting
• Push button switch on and off operation
• Two light settings – 50% and 100%
• Comes with 3 x AAA batteries
• Run time is 90 hours on 50%; 45 hours on 100%
This is great as a tent light or ambient light outside as it is not to bright. Wouldn't recommend for cooking or anything like that though, but its not really designed for that purpose.
Not suitable for a larger tent, need too many to give enough light. Would be ideal for a smaller tent. Also the lights are easily turned on while traveling as the button can easily be bumped.
I wanted this for inside my RV1 Oztent. It clips to the strap inside the RV1 and positions the light perfectly to illuminate the inside of the tent, The two power options are dull and okay. I don't think it is bright enough to enable "comfortable" reading but more than adequate to find your way around. On two occasions, the light has "switched itself on" when placed in a utility bag with all my odds and ends. The switch is easily bumped on. The Moji Lantern : Black Diamond is a far better light.
hung it inside the tent while hiking and it provided good light for reading as well as shuffling things around. very useful.
Hangs & magnetises to light alot, found very useful :)
Exciting news, your order has left our warehouse! If you'd like to keep an eye on it's journey, click the button below.
Oh and don't forget to copy your tracking number.
We've teamed up with zipMoney to offer a better way to pay! Boo yeah!