Strong and stable in the wind, the Mannagum Henty 3G is an ideal 3 season dome tent. With its fully enclosed vestibule and geodesic design, it is one of the roomiest 3 person tents around.
• Front and rear entrance openings with awnings provide ease of access, weather protection and ventilation
• Fully enclosed front vestibule provides plenty of space for gear that you don’t want inside the tent
• As well as increasing the tent’s stability the geodesic pole design of near vertical walls adds to the tent’s spaciousness
• The breathable polyester inner is fully suspended via 8.5mm poles and the 75 denier polyester flysheet is water rated to 1500mm with seams that are heat taped for extra water protection
• The fly has a UV50+ rating for longevity and is silver-coated to reflect heat away to keep the tent cool
• The floor is HD polyethylene 10x10 weave for its hard wearing qualities
• Mesh storage pockets inside the tent keep small items organized and off the floor
• Comes with a polyester carry bag to keep inner, fly and pegs together
• 3 year warranty
Very spacious tent for two people, even with a queen sized mattress. This tent provides extra room due to the enclosed front. Very stable in the wind. Highly recommend.
Used across about 12 days in variety of weather, including some fairly strong rain. Worked very well. Nice practical design, and easy to assemble.
Hi guys, can you please confirm that the internal area of this tent is all open and has no dividing wall to the vestibule?
I’ve just checked our display model, and the Mannagum Henty 3G definitely does not have a dividing wall inside.
Exciting news, your order has left our warehouse! If you'd like to keep an eye on it's journey, click the button below.
Oh and don't forget to copy your tracking number.
We've teamed up with zipMoney to offer a better way to pay! Boo yeah!