The Black Wolf Grasshopper 3 has an innovative pole configuration that gives it the stability of a dome tent, good headroom and two convenient entrances with convenient vestibules covering both.
The Black Wolf Grasshopper 3 features:
• Three premium aircraft grade alloy poles for stability and strength
• Colour coding of poles, pole end webbing and clips make pitching fast and easy
• Four guy rope points offer additional tie-down stability
• Exceptional light weight – a mere 3.1 kilos to be shared between two campers
• There are large dual side tearshaped doors with zippers all the way around for ease of entry and exit – a benefit also unusual in tents of this weight
• Good headroom throughout
• Dual side vestibules are invaluable for storage of boots, pack, wet or muddy gear, etc.
• The ripstop polyester PU fly and floor materials anad heat-taped seams ensure water repellency in bad weather
• There is excellent flow through ventilation from the mesh inner, plus extra vents in the fly
• Reflective strips mean the tent is easy for you to locate at night, while during the day the ecologically friendly green colour blends in with the environment
Quick and easy to put up. Light and packs away small, very happy
We travelled over 14,000kms down through Central Australia, around Tasmania and back up the East Coast two up on a motorbike on roads with the most bends we could find and camped most of the time. This was the best tent ever. Easy to erect and light to carry on the bike. Highly recommend this tent to anyone looking for a new tent.
Easy to put up and down. Lots of space. Was tossing up between the Isopod and this and am happy with the extra space (fits a double mattress and bags easily).
Purchased this tent from snowys and couldn't be happier. You can tell its a good quality tent from material on the fly to the points on the pegs. Comfortably fits 2 people with bags and packs away nicely in a bag thats not impossibly small.
Recently took this on an overnighter for myself and partner, nice and roomy and super easy to put together. At 3kg a little heavy but fine if split between two. Good product at an affordable price.
Thanks for posting such a helpful review Oliver.
Hi, can you please confirm the sleeping area dimensions of the Black Wolf Grasshopper 3 tent? In the picture it shows the area as 275cm x 210cm, however in the details it says the sleeping area is only 210cm x 180cm. I need to know the size as I plan to use it as mozzie dome for my double swag (230cm long) as well as for hiking. Thank you
Hi Katherine. Thanks for your question. The sleeping area dimensions for the Black Wolf Grasshopper 3 Tent is 210cm L x 180cm W. The external dimensions of 220cm L x 285cm W indicate the stretched and pegged fly and front door flap when extended.
Looking at buying this tent, but how easy is it to set up by one person, the 2 person version of this tent i just fit in so i am looking at this one. will be doing a lot of hiking and beach camping, normally by myself
Hi Team, I am frequently camping in midgie areas and wish to know if the mesh in this tent is exactly the same, if not better material than the Black Wolf "Stealth Mesh" tent, for keeping out midgies, please? This is a critical factor for me. I would need to return item if the mesh doesn't satisfy this standard exactly. Also, I am unable to locate any video reviews online for this tent. Are you aware of any? Thanks for your patience in satisfying this question. Cheers. Kind regards, Lindon
Exciting news, your order has left our warehouse! If you'd like to keep an eye on it's journey, click the button below.
Oh and don't forget to copy your tracking number.
We've teamed up with zipMoney to offer a better way to pay! Boo yeah!