Just when you thought you couldn’t enjoy a satisfying hot meal in the Bush during the summer fire season, or without a stove, the Back Country Heater Pack comes to the rescue!
• The heater pack consists of an outer foil cooking pouch and two inner plastic heat pads containing sachets of reactants.
• You add cold water to a freeze dried meal pouch to reconstitute it and then put it between the inner bags of the heater pouch, add 50ml of water to the heater pack, fold down the top and secure it with the provided clip.
• This activates the heating process, and so all you need do is sit back and relax for about 20 minutes and then enjoy a piping hot meal – it’s as easy as that!
• One heater pack heats two single serves or one double serve of Back Country meal pouches.
• With no flame and no external heat to cause any fire danger, it is a Bushfire safe product and is ideal for use during our Australian summers or in dense undergrowth.
• And think of how convenient it is when you want to lighten your pack by not having to take a stove or cooking utensils - just the 87-gram heater pack and a spoon!
• The heater pack is fantastic for weekend hikes, kayak and cycling trips, or to keep as an emergency food heater.
Works okay.... would replace the stove though. If you are confined to a tent or without a stove then this will be a 2nd best option.
Hiked until dark in the rain, crawled into my tent, couldn't use my stove, busted out this heater pack and 10 minutes later had a hot dinner
Exciting news, your order has left our warehouse! If you'd like to keep an eye on it's journey, click the button below.
Oh and don't forget to copy your tracking number.