Save money, reduce landfill, and make your Coleman CPX6™ product rechargeable with the CPX6™ Rechargeable Battery Pack.
Interchangeable with the CPX™ 4D battery pack's, the CPX6™ Rechargeable Battery Pack comes with both 12V and 240V adapters for use at home, or in the outdoors. An LED indicator notifies you when the battery is fully charged, while a water resistant case protects your battery from the elements.
1. Cheaper than constantly shelling out for alkaline batteries
2. Plug it in anywhere you have a power supply of 12v or 250v
3. Never run out of power In the middle of nowhere.
1. Not as bright on full. Fully charged it's only 5.6v and alkaline's are 6.6v
2. They last a lot less time than alkaline's. Probably due to the 1v difference in the battery chemistry.
3. Oh so slow to charge..6v 500mah car charge or 300mah (240v) it's no rocket.
Fantastic review, thanks Phil! Laine :)
Its great! I was just about to throw my light away, so you have saved me about $99!!!!!!
This works a treat. Charge it up on 240v at home then recharge at the campsite as necessary on 12v. Use this with the fan/light, great in the tent on warm nights.
Hi Lee, it might be a little confusing in the picture because the shape, but the whole unit is actually a battery. The CPX6 Rechargeable Battery is compatible with all Coleman CPX6 products, you just charge it up and then the entire fits into the bottom of the lantern.
Can you overcharge and damage the batteries ? Ta!
Exciting news, your order has left our warehouse! If you'd like to keep an eye on it's journey, click the button below.
Oh and don't forget to copy your tracking number.
We've teamed up with zipMoney to offer a better way to pay! Boo yeah!