Flexible, lightweight, durable and collapsible, the Platy Plus 1 Litre Bottle with Push Pull Cap is the cleanest, greenest and most user-friendly BPA free bottle that you’ll find.
The Platy Plus 1 Litre Bottle with Push Pull Cap features:
• The most popular one litre size and a shape that's designed to be incredibly easy to hold and drink from.
• The inbuilt lop handle, means you can conveniently carry or hang it.
• It is made from a durable triple-layer laminated material, whose welded construction will last.
• Tough enough to handle temperatures from freezing to boiling, the bottle stands upright when full.
• Like all Platypus products it is 100% BPA free and its food-grade polyethylene lining ensures that the bottle won't retain flavors or have an artificial taste.
• Its all-natural, silver-ion-based SlimeGuard™ antimicrobial treatment keeps it free from contamination by bacteria.
• It takes five 1-liter Platypus bottles to equal the weight of one 1-liter hard-plastic bottle, so you won’t even notice the unfilled weight in your pack or pocket.
• And because it is pliable, it fits in a drink holder, a round pocket, a flat pocket, or any sized hand and when empty, you simply fold it up and stow it up anywhere you want.
• The push/pull cap allows quick and easy drinking
• Because it's ultra-reusable and lightweight, it uses less energy and materials and is environment friendly.
Platypus brand prides itself on providing the most innovative, taste-free, rigorously tested products, made from the best materials and components in Seattle, USA, to suit all outdoor hydration needs. Their motto is that you’ll ‘get nothing out of our bottles and reservoirs that you didn't put in’.
Exciting news, your order has left our warehouse! If you'd like to keep an eye on it's journey, click the button below.
Oh and don't forget to copy your tracking number.
GET YOUR GEAR NOW AND PAY LATER... INTEREST FREE!
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1,200