Flexible, lightweight, durable and collapsible, the Platy Plus 1 Litre Bottle with Push Pull Cap is the cleanest, greenest and most user-friendly BPA free bottle that you’ll find.
The Platy Plus 1 Litre Bottle with Push Pull Cap features:
• The most popular one litre size and a shape that's designed to be incredibly easy to hold and drink from.
• The inbuilt lop handle, means you can conveniently carry or hang it.
• It is made from a durable triple-layer laminated material, whose welded construction will last.
• Tough enough to handle temperatures from freezing to boiling, the bottle stands upright when full.
• Like all Platypus products it is 100% BPA free and its food-grade polyethylene lining ensures that the bottle won't retain flavors or have an artificial taste.
• Its all-natural, silver-ion-based SlimeGuard™ antimicrobial treatment keeps it free from contamination by bacteria.
• It takes five 1-liter Platypus bottles to equal the weight of one 1-liter hard-plastic bottle, so you won’t even notice the unfilled weight in your pack or pocket.
• And because it is pliable, it fits in a drink holder, a round pocket, a flat pocket, or any sized hand and when empty, you simply fold it up and stow it up anywhere you want.
• The push/pull cap allows quick and easy drinking
• Because it's ultra-reusable and lightweight, it uses less energy and materials and is environment friendly.
Platypus brand prides itself on providing the most innovative, taste-free, rigorously tested products, made from the best materials and components in Seattle, USA, to suit all outdoor hydration needs. Their motto is that you’ll ‘get nothing out of our bottles and reservoirs that you didn't put in’.
We've teamed up with zipMoney to offer a better way to pay! Boo yeah!
zipMoney have a small monthly account keeping fee of $4.95 if you have a balance owing... that's it!
Who can apply to zipMoney?
Anyone who is over 18 years old, is an Australian resident, is employed in some capacity, and earns at least $300 per week is eligible to apply. ZIP’s lending criteria is then applied to each application.
How do I sign up?
Simply select the ZIP payment option at checkout and proceed with our simple application process.
What do I need to apply?
All you need to apply is the personal and banking information you know by heart, and the identification details in your wallet or handbag – it’s that simple!
How long does it take to apply online?
Our application process is quick and easy and you will usually have an answer within 4 minutes of starting your application! Once your Account is accepted and verified you can use it anywhere you see the ZIP logo.
How will ZIP process my Application?
ZIP will process your application by assessing the application information, ensuring the loan is not unsuitable for you, and ensuring that you can comfortably afford the repayments. Verification performed by ZIP include standard credit and transactional bank account checks. ZIP lending and credit criteria applies to all applications.
How do I activate my Account?
Once your Account is approved and you have accepted the Terms and Conditions and entered your secure SMS code, your Account will be activated. After activation you can start purchasing right away!
How do I know when my repayments are due?
Your payment due date is advised on your statement. You can also find this in the ZIP Consumer Centre. Your first payment is due one month after your first purchase, and then falls due on that day each month (eg 15th of each month). You can pay the minimum amount at any time in the month before your due date.
What do I do if I cannot afford my repayments?
Please contact zipMoney via their customer care line (02) 8294 2345, if you are having problems with your repayments. We understand that people’s circumstances can change and we will always look to work through a solution that works for both you and ZIP. It is hard to help if we don’t hear from you!
Is ZIP secure?
ZIP is committed to protecting all customer data and employs the highest SSL encryption technology to keep this information safe and secure. We comply with all relevant Privacy Laws and treat these obligations and commitments very seriously.
Available to approved applicants only. Minimum monthly repayments of $40 are required, see your contract for details. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will not pay out the purchase within the interest free period. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period will be charged interest at the standard annual percentage rate, currently 23.9%. A one off establishment fee may apply, see your contract for details. A Monthly Account Service Fee of $4.95 (when balance owing) apply. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. Credit provided by zipMoney Payments Pty Limited (ABN 58 164 440 993, Australian Credit Licence Number 441878). Visit www.zipmoney.com.au to learn more about zipMoney.
Visit www.zipmoney.com.au to learn more about zipMoney.