Flexible, lightweight, durable and collapsible, the Platy Plus 1 Litre Bottle with Closure Cap is the cleanest, greenest and most user-friendly BPA free bottle that you’ll find.
The Platy Plus 1 Litre Bottle with Closure Cap features:
• The most popular one litre size and a shape that's designed to be incredibly easy to hold and drink from.
• The inbuilt lop handle, means you can conveniently carry or hang it.
• It is made from a durable triple-layer laminated material, whose welded construction will last.
• Tough enough to handle temperatures from freezing to boiling, the bottle stands upright when full.
• Like all Platypus products it is 100% BPA free and its food-grade polyethylene lining ensures that the bottle won't retain flavors or have an artificial taste.
• Its all-natural, silver-ion-based SlimeGuard™ antimicrobial treatment keeps it free from contamination by bacteria.
• It takes five 1-liter Platypus bottles to equal the weight of one 1-liter hard-plastic bottle, so you won’t even notice the unfilled weight in your pack or pocket.
• And because it is pliable, it fits in a drink holder, a round pocket, a flat pocket, or any sized hand and when empty, you simply fold it up and stow it up anywhere you want.
• The closure cap ensures that it is leak-proof, so you can carry it safely in your pack - or even fill it with hot water and use it to warm up your sleeping bag!
• Because it's ultra-reusable and lightweight, it uses less energy and materials and is environment friendly.
Platypus brand prides itself on providing the most innovative, taste-free, rigorously tested products, made from the best materials and components in Seattle, USA, to suit all outdoor hydration needs. Their motto is that you’ll ‘get nothing out of our bottles and reservoirs that you didn't put in’.
Exciting news, your order has left our warehouse! If you'd like to keep an eye on it's journey, click the button below.
Oh and don't forget to copy your tracking number.
We've teamed up with zipPay to offer a better way to pay! Boo yeah!
zipPay have a $5 account-keeping fee for any month there is an outstanding balance after the due date (up to 60 days after your purchase).
... that's it!
What is zipPay?
zipPay is a safe, simple and 100% interest-free payment solution powered by zipMoney Payments. zipPay gives you the ability to buy now, and pay later for purchases – without a credit card. Once approved, you get access to a new shopping account that allows you to pay back with total flexibility over time. It’s simple to use and specifically designed to help you manage your online spending.
How does it all work?
zipPay works like an account. For all purchases you make during a month you receive a statement with your closing balance on the 1st day of the following month. You have until the end of the month to pay off your balance for the account to remain fee free.
Here’s an example : If you make your first purchase on the 1st of March for $39, you will receive a statement on the 1st of April with the closing balance of $39 (unless you made more purchases in March) which you need to pay off until the 30th of April in order to not have to pay the account fee of $5.
Who can apply for zipPay?
Any Australian citizen or permanent resident, who is 18 years or older is eligible for a zipPay application.
Fees and charges?
zipPay requires zero establishment fees to setup your account, and there is no interest applied on any purchases. zipPay allows you to buy now and gives you the time until the end of the following month from your date of purchase to make your payment.
At the end of each month you can choose to either:
- Pay off your previous months’ Statement Balance in full, and you’ll avoid paying a $5 service fee or
- Need more time to pay? Simply make a payment that suits your budget (a minimum repayment of at least $40 per month required). A single $5 service fee will be added to your account for any month you have an outstanding balance, regardless of how many purchases you make.
How can I get a zipPay account?
Subject to approval, sign-up takes only seconds, after which you can complete your purchase and pay for it later. Once approved for your zipPay account, there’s no need to apply again. You can continue to use your zipPay account anywhere that accepts zipPay.
How do I make repayments?
To ensure you never miss a payment, you can setup automatic direct debits. You can choose to pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly via direct debit, as long as you pay the minimum $40 each month.
Alternatively, you can make a one-off repayment anytime by logging into your zipPay Digital Wallet and selecting ‘Make a Payment’. These can be made online using your preferred payment method, including direct debit and BPAY. Please note that using the ‘Make a Payment’ option will not cancel your next scheduled payment, as it simply functions as an additional contribution towards clearing your balance faster.
How do I know when my repayments are due?
Your payment due date is advised on your statement. You can also find this in the ZIP Consumer Centre. Your first payment is due one month after your first purchase, and then falls due on that day each month (eg 15th of each month). You can pay the minimum amount at any time in the month before your due date.
What do I do if I cannot afford my repayments?
Please contact us if you are having problems with your repayments. We understand that people’s circumstances can change and we will always look to work through a solution that works for both you and ZIP. It is hard to help if we don’t hear from you!
Is ZIP secure?
ZIP is committed to protecting all customer data and employs the highest SSL encryption technology to keep this information safe and secure. We comply with all relevant Privacy Laws and treat these obligations and commitments very seriously.