The Black Wolf Turbo 240 Tent is one of the Black Wolf range of original Quick Pitch Tents that have become the benchmark in tourer tents. Super fast and easy to erect they’re ideal for extended touring trips when you’re on the move. With various sizes and configurations available in both ‘heavy duty’ and ‘lite’ material, the Black Wolf Turbo Tents are unique in their class.
The Black Wolf Turbo 240 Tent features:
• Size: The 240cm square floor comfortably sleeps four people. Other sizes available are the smaller 210 (sleeps three people), and bigger 300 (sleeps five people) all with a comfortable 210cm height.
• Awning: The new 3 pole awning not only handles all weather conditions but provides extra undercover space where you need it. Optional side and front panels enclose this area for even more living space.
• Fly Material: The fly which comes standard, is made from tough and durable Heavy Duty Ripstop Polycotton designed to withstand rough treatment amid the toughest Australian conditions.
• Floor: The bucket shaped Heavy Duty PVC floor is strong and hard wearing for years of reliable use.
• Strong: The frame and poles are all of strong, lightweight and durable 25mm diameter aluminium.
• Excellent Ventilation: A large front door, roof vents and large gusseted side windows provide for plenty of airflow and ventilation.
• Waterproof: The seams of the fly and floor are waterproof-taped to prevent leakages and keep you dry.
• Insect protection: The doors and windows are fitted with zippered fibreglass mesh to keep out flying insects.
• Compact when packed: Will fit into the back of most 4WDs and doesn’t have to be carried on roof racks.
• Extras touches: Zippered guy rope stow pockets to keep guy ropes tidy; a zippered power inlet with retainer tabs.
• Lifetime warranty: Black Wolf are constantly improving and innovating their products. The Turbo Tent range is a perfect example of the company’s commitment to best-in-class quality and performance.
Everything we expected and nothing we didn't. Run-out pricing was just icing on the cake - Cheers Snowys.
We're so happy we finally decided on this tent. It's quick and easy to assemble, great awning and big windows. Highly recommend it.
An easy to construct, well-made tent. Very durable. Ideal for two people. I am 6'4" so my only feedback for anyone who is tall is consider the 'PLUS' range. It offers just a little more room for storage. Other than that, I'd recommend this to anyone.
Awesome tent at a great price. Camped for 5 days in persistently horrible weather, heavy rain, gale force winds, hail storms and no problems. Seasoned 3-4 times before use and seam sealed for extra protection.
Have used the 240 canvas tent 2 times since purchased, it is well made relatively easy to erect and is the perfect 2 person tent, I am very pleased with product and service.
It is a great tent with high performance. I was very satisfied with it, especially when it was raining and windy, but the tent stayed try inside and steady. It is just a little bit bulky - we had to put down one back seat to fit it in (we only have a small 4WD though).
ek wil net baie dankie se . die tent is uitstekend . maklik om op en af te slaan , ruim , prakties en gehalte materiaal. jy sal ver moet gaan om dit te klop . direct translation = exceptional
Thanks Grant! This one tested me, so Google to the rescue... Afrikaans to English translation: "I just want to thank you's. the tent is excellent. easy to store, spacious, practical and quality materials. you will be far to go to beat it"
We used our tent for the first time last week, it is simple to erect and well made. It rained for three days and did not leak a drop. Very impressed.
Purchased as annexe to our camper van. Very happy with choice. Quick and easy to erect including fly. Very sturdy and well constructed. Experienced quite windy conditions (south coast WA) but using correct guying and tension, tent handled it fine - no flapping or undue strain. Getting tent down was easy although bit of a challenge folding tent to fit bag (mainly due to heavy duty nature of materials) but after a bit of practice that was sorted. Side panel also purchased.
Haven't used to tent yet but the service from Snowys on line buying was easy and prompt.
Many turbo tents are listed as a 4 season tent while a few are listed as a 3 season tent. What the difference between a 3 and 4 season turbo tent? Will a 3 or 4 season Turbo Tent suffice during cold northern hemisphere winters below freezing with and without snow and ice?
The difference in the season rating between the models in the Turbo tent range, is because there are two types - the canvas Turbos and the Turbo Lite tents.
The Turbo Lite tents have the same design as their canvas counterparts, but they are made of polyester so they're less heavy duty and more suited to 3 season weather.
The canvas material is heavier, and will provide more protection from the elements which is why they are recommended for 3-4 seasons of the year.
As for their suitability in below freezing conditions/snow - I'd say temperature wise there would be no problem as these tents are used in the high country of Australia where there is light snow.
But, they are not optimal for heavier snow as the shape of the roof is not designed to shed snow so it may collect - weighing it down and causing the roof to collapse.
Similarly, the Turbo canvas range is not designed for very heavy winds - so overall it will have it's limitations in Northern Hemisphere winters.
G’day Peter, I’m sorry to hear about your turbo, usually they’re bomb proof! I’ve passed your email address onto our warranties manager - he’ll contact you as soon as possible today. If you’d prefer to give us a call, you can reach us on 1300 914 007.
Hello, I see Snowy talk of two types of fly that we may find useful if we buy a 240 Turbo. Can you tell us more about the fly option. I thought the tent came with a fly already ?
Exciting news, your order has left our warehouse! If you'd like to keep an eye on it's journey, click the button below.
Oh and don't forget to copy your tracking number.
GET YOUR GEAR NOW AND PAY LATER... INTEREST FREE!
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1,200