• A handy-sized polyester hideaway pouch with a belt clip to attach to your trouser top• Keeps small valuables or documents out of sight and out of reach - no pockets required• Assorted colours available• Approx size: 7cm x 12cm
• Holster style wallet, over the shoulder security system• Secure zipper compartments and discreet design might make you forget you're even wearing it• Easy access for valuables like passport, tickets, cash and credit cards• Assorted colours available• Made from Comtex®, woven nylon/polyester advanced body contact material
• This is a solid brass three-dial combination lock with oversize numbers…especially designed for use in low light and for people with poor eyesight• Easily visible number wheels• Heavy duty secure construction• Made of strong and durable zinc alloy and steel
• A compact neck security pouch with three compartments that will keep your passport and other necessary documents safe• Holds passport, tickets, cash and credit cards• Three compartments, two with zips• Assorted colours available• Made from Comtex®, woven nylon/polyester advanced body contact material
• Strong inflatable coat hangers capable of handling all types of weight loads• Well designed travel essential when storage space is limited• Ideal for all articles of clothing with a massive weight-load range• Inflatable coat hangers allow clothes to keep shape while drip drying• Perfect for small storage spaces, all you need to do is deflate it• Comes with two hangers in each pack
• A Travel adaptor for Australian appliances for use in USA, Canada, the Caribbean, parts of Central and South America, Japan, China, Thailand, Taiwan and certain parts of Asia• For use with 2 Pin Australian appliances overseas• Approved by relevant authorities
• This is an essential item in any traveller’s pack• Is suitable for the use of Australian appliances in 99% of countries around the world• Includes a set of 7 pieces that will allow you to connect to electrical sockets in South Africa, Europe, U.K., America and Asia• Approved by relevant authorities
"Go" is possibly the most commonly recognised range of travel accessories in the world. Just about every airport and travel shop has a range of Go Travel Accessories. The Go company has been comitted to bringing innovative product to the travel maket since its establishment in 1978.
From travel travel adapters to currency converters, organisers, security solutions, toiletries and organisers, the Go Travel range began with just 10 products and now extends to over 300 accessories.
The company resides with its head office in London with over 100 full time staff and has distribution worldwide. The brand brings a strong reputation of innovation and reliability to every single one of their products, so if you're heading abroad, look no further the Go travel products to keep you powered up, secure and organised.
Back to top
Get Our Newsletter
MOST NEWSLETTERS ARE RUBBISH...not ours!You'll only get the good stuff - news, sales & a few dad jokes.
MOST NEWSLETTERS ARE RUBBISH...not ours!
You're all set!Now you can sit back and enjoy reading some pretty cool stuff. We hope you like it.Manage preferences