We want a talented and experienced Content Creator to join our dynamic and growing web team.
Got a way with words? Love the idea of combining the written word with exciting imagery, and consider yourself a bit of a whiz on Photoshop? Well then, you might just be what we’re after!
Responsible for writing and publishing web content, in addition to crafting and upgrading existing product descriptions, this role calls for someone who also has skills in the Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on Adobe Photoshop.
Meet Ben. He’ll be one of your awesome teammates. What’s he doing in Photoshop you ask? Applying a drop shadow to a pole, I believe. 😉
A sense of humour with the ability to apply a well-formed colloquial and creative writing style is essential as you will also be responding to user enquiries and participating in social media efforts. You must be a great team player with the ability to take ownership of tasks and work well autonomously.
- Write storytelling product descriptions and comprehensive product specifications
- Respond to user product inquiries (Q&As) and product reviews
- Write and post content online; maintaining basic web pages
- Keep up-to-date with best practices writing for the web
- Assist in content creation & publishing of newsletters
- Assist with basic image editing
You must have:
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Knowledge and experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience in writing for the web and working with content management systems (CMS)
- Passion for camping and the outdoors
Interested? Send applications to email@example.com by 5 pm on Monday 12th December 2016.
About the writer...