That’s right, we’re hiring again! Things haven’t eased up around here – we’re growing like crazy and that means more and more wonderful customers calling and emailing us with questions.
Do you love making customers happy? Are you a master at solving problems? Are you so good at juggling tasks that you could join the circus? Can you talk through the features and benefits of a tent? If you’ve answered yes to all these, and you’re interested in joining our team in Adelaide full time – then we’d love to hear from you.
A few of our team members hard at work answering customer queries – they’re a pretty cool bunch!
If you have the following, then that’s even better:
- Retail, sales or customer service experience – especially in the outdoor industry
- Brilliant communications skills via email including impeccable spelling and grammar
- Sound computer skills, especially in the likes of Zendesk, Excel, and POS systems
- If you were a Scout or have studied outdoor recreation, then that’s even better!
- Oh, and a love for camping and the outdoors is crucial
How do you apply?
Send us an email with ‘Customer Support Officer’ in the subject line to email@example.com, attach your cover letter and resume to this email, along with a few paragraphs telling us how you fit the criteria above, and why our customers are going to love dealing with you.
Applications close on March 31st, 2017.
About the writer...