The Black Wolf Turbo Lite Twin is the ultimate in family camping luxury! Available in two models (240 and 300) they have a room at each side of the main tent that extends the tent a further 1.8m each side. That’s an extra 3.6m of space! Rollback vented curtain dividers partition off each area into 3 rooms, or can be opened up to create one huge living area.
The Black Wolf Turbo Lite Twin 240 Tent is super-fast and easy to erect. Its features include:
• Lightweight: The Turbo Lite Twin 240 is made from very strong but lightweight Ripstop Polyester.
• Awning: The new 3 pole awning not only handles all weather conditions but provides extra undercover space where you need it. Optional side and front panels enclose this area for even more living space.
• Size: The 240cm square floor of the main tent plus the two extra areas can sleep 8-10 people. The other size available is the larger 240 (sleeps 10-12 people).
• Fly Material: The fly, which comes standard, is made from 150D Ripstop Polyester PU 2000mm a lightweight yet ultra-tough and durable material.
• Floor: The floor has been upgraded to a 500D Polyester PU floor, more durable, yet light in weight and easy to fold and pack.
• Strong: The frame and poles are all of strong, lightweight and durable 23mm diameter aluminium.
• Excellent Ventilation: A large front door, roof vents and large gusseted side windows provide for plenty of airflow and ventilation. The back door can be zipped down for privacy or opened up as a basic 2 pole awning.
• Waterproof: The seams of the fly and floor are waterproof-taped to prevent leakages and keep you dry.
• Insect protection: The doors and windows are fitted with zippered fibreglass mesh to keep out flying insects.
• Compact when packed: Will fit into the back of most 4WDs and doesn’t have to be carried on roof racks.
• Extras touches: Zippered guy rope stow pockets to keep guy ropes tidy; a zippered power inlet with retainer tabs.
• Lifetime warranty: Black Wolf are constantly improving and innovating their products. The Turbo Tent range is a perfect example of the company’s commitment to best-in-class quality and performance.
Easy to set up, holds up well to the wind. Great tent
Very happy with the tent. Quick enough to setup on our first try. Very good quality all round. My only issue relates to the sloping sides at each end. We bought a double bunk stretcher, which is great - but it can't really be used because of the height. It needs to be so far from the ends due to the sloping walls, meaning an enormous amount of floor space is wasted. Our family of four (5yr old and 2yr old) fit nicely, but we will need to buy some walls/mesh siding to make use of the awning area. It packs up quite big, but that means you aren't spending hours trying to re-fold it exactly like it came out of the factory. All
Round it's a great tent at a very fair price. Speedy delivery and wonderful service from Snowys.
I've had a black wolf tent before and didnt like it but this tent us awesome very easy to put together.
We purchased the turbo 240 after a friend highly recommended it! As first time campers with 2 young children, we wanted a tent that was sturdy, roomy and quick and easy to put up. The Blackwolf met all our requirements. What a great tent!
My family and i love this huge tent, it is so strong even the flooring is built to last. It is easy to put up and pack away. Only downside for me is in some spots it seems to be abit floppy. There is so much room!!! Kids down one end us up the other. Would highly recommend.
Snowy's are the best. quick delivery, very friendly service and they saved us $800.00 yippee!!!
I love SNOWYS thank you team
Took the family camping for the first time. Family of 5. 4 year old twins and a 7 year old. Perfect tent for us. So east to set up. Lots of room and excellent features. Huge thunderstorm on the second night, tent performed exceptionally well and everyone dry in the morning. Could not recommend this tent highly enough.
Our first family camping trip went great. The Turbo Twin Lite 240 stood up to some serious rain without a hitch. You do get some condensation especially around the windows at each end where the fly doesn't cover, but other than that cannot fault it at all. Easy pitched in the dark too.
Snowy's customer service has been absolutely brilliant too.
I know it's only a difference of a few cm, but I have a small car and would be transporting the tent on a roof rack. At 122cm it fits perfectly (I've been to a store and they've allowed me to put the boxed product on my roof rack to try it for size). But at the larger size it possibly won't fit. Is this difference due to an older model of the same tent e.g 2016 vs. 2017? Thanks☺
I just took to a box with a tape measure. Definitely 122cm. And that's the length of the box. So, take away the cardboard and the bag length will probably be more like 119-120cm. Sorry about the confusion - I'll have the website updated ASAP. Cheers, Paul
We have a Turbo Lite Twin 240 tent with a torn fly
I'm sorry to hear that the fly of your tent is torn, that's no good at all. We don't sell the fly as a seperate product, but if you send an email to our Warranties Manager at email@example.com we can try and sort something out. Just make sure you include:
G’day Rachel, I’ve just double checked for you and the Turbo Lite 240 doesn’t come with poles for the back awning. If you’d like to use this awning we’d recommend some adjustable poles like these ones here from Oztent (Snowys code: 21931) so you’ll be able to use them at the height you’d like.
Hi, I am considering both tents and was wondering if the stability of the 240 is a little better than the 300... I have a family of 4 with two toddlers 4 and 2 years. Does that extra space really matter. I am looking for the front awning sections to enclose the front also and a few extra accessories such as chairs and Storage etc.... Do you offer a discount if I purchase all from yourselves??? Paul
Exciting news, your order has left our warehouse! If you'd like to keep an eye on it's journey, click the button below.
Oh and don't forget to copy your tracking number.