The Black Wolf Turbo Lite Twin is the ultimate in family camping luxury! Available in two models (240 and 300) they have a room at each side of the main tent that extends the tent a further 1.8m each side. That’s an extra 3.6m of space! Rollback vented curtain dividers partition off each area into 3 rooms, or can be opened up to create one huge living area.
The Black Wolf Turbo Lite Twin 240 Tent is super-fast and easy to erect. Its features include:
• Lightweight: The Turbo Lite Twin 240 is made from very strong but lightweight Ripstop Polyester.
• Awning: The new 3 pole awning not only handles all weather conditions but provides extra undercover space where you need it. Optional side and front panels enclose this area for even more living space.
• Size: The 240cm square floor of the main tent plus the two extra areas can sleep 8-10 people. The other size available is the larger 240 (sleeps 10-12 people).
• Fly Material: The fly, which comes standard, is made from 150D Ripstop Polyester PU 2000mm a lightweight yet ultra-tough and durable material.
• Floor: The floor has been upgraded to a 500D Polyester PU floor, more durable, yet light in weight and easy to fold and pack.
• Strong: The frame and poles are all of strong, lightweight and durable 23mm diameter aluminium.
• Excellent Ventilation: A large front door, roof vents and large gusseted side windows provide for plenty of airflow and ventilation. The back door can be zipped down for privacy or opened up as a basic 2 pole awning.
• Waterproof: The seams of the fly and floor are waterproof-taped to prevent leakages and keep you dry.
• Insect protection: The doors and windows are fitted with zippered fibreglass mesh to keep out flying insects.
• Compact when packed: Will fit into the back of most 4WDs and doesn’t have to be carried on roof racks.
• Extras touches: Zippered guy rope stow pockets to keep guy ropes tidy; a zippered power inlet with retainer tabs.
• Lifetime warranty: Black Wolf are constantly improving and innovating their products. The Turbo Tent range is a perfect example of the company’s commitment to best-in-class quality and performance.
I've had a black wolf tent before and didnt like it but this tent us awesome very easy to put together.
We purchased the turbo 240 after a friend highly recommended it! As first time campers with 2 young children, we wanted a tent that was sturdy, roomy and quick and easy to put up. The Blackwolf met all our requirements. What a great tent!
My family and i love this huge tent, it is so strong even the flooring is built to last. It is easy to put up and pack away. Only downside for me is in some spots it seems to be abit floppy. There is so much room!!! Kids down one end us up the other. Would highly recommend. Snowy's are the best. quick delivery, very friendly service and they saved us $800.00 yippee!!! I love SNOWYS thank you team
Took the family camping for the first time. Family of 5. 4 year old twins and a 7 year old. Perfect tent for us. So east to set up. Lots of room and excellent features. Huge thunderstorm on the second night, tent performed exceptionally well and everyone dry in the morning. Could not recommend this tent highly enough.
Our first family camping trip went great. The Turbo Twin Lite 240 stood up to some serious rain without a hitch. You do get some condensation especially around the windows at each end where the fly doesn't cover, but other than that cannot fault it at all. Easy pitched in the dark too. Snowy's customer service has been absolutely brilliant too.
We have a Turbo Lite Twin 240 tent with a torn fly
I'm sorry to hear that the fly of your tent is torn, that's no good at all. We don't sell the fly as a seperate product, but if you send an email to our Warranties Manager at email@example.com we can try and sort something out. Just make sure you include:
G’day Rachel, I’ve just double checked for you and the Turbo Lite 240 doesn’t come with poles for the back awning. If you’d like to use this awning we’d recommend some adjustable poles like these ones here from Oztent (Snowys code: 21931) so you’ll be able to use them at the height you’d like.
Hi, I am considering both tents and was wondering if the stability of the 240 is a little better than the 300... I have a family of 4 with two toddlers 4 and 2 years. Does that extra space really matter. I am looking for the front awning sections to enclose the front also and a few extra accessories such as chairs and Storage etc.... Do you offer a discount if I purchase all from yourselves??? Paul
Exciting news, your order has left our warehouse! If you'd like to keep an eye on it's journey, click the button below.
Oh and don't forget to copy your tracking number.
We've teamed up with zipMoney to offer a better way to pay! Boo yeah!
zipMoney have a small monthly account keeping fee of $4.95 if you have a balance owing... that's it!
Who can apply to zipMoney?
Anyone who is over 18 years old, is an Australian resident, is employed in some capacity, and earns at least $300 per week is eligible to apply. ZIP’s lending criteria is then applied to each application.
How do I sign up?
Simply select the ZIP payment option at checkout and proceed with our simple application process.
What do I need to apply?
All you need to apply is the personal and banking information you know by heart, and the identification details in your wallet or handbag – it’s that simple!
How long does it take to apply online?
Our application process is quick and easy and you will usually have an answer within 4 minutes of starting your application! Once your Account is accepted and verified you can use it anywhere you see the ZIP logo.
How will ZIP process my Application?
ZIP will process your application by assessing the application information, ensuring the loan is not unsuitable for you, and ensuring that you can comfortably afford the repayments. Verification performed by ZIP include standard credit and transactional bank account checks. ZIP lending and credit criteria applies to all applications.
How do I activate my Account?
Once your Account is approved and you have accepted the Terms and Conditions and entered your secure SMS code, your Account will be activated. After activation you can start purchasing right away!
How do I know when my repayments are due?
Your payment due date is advised on your statement. You can also find this in the ZIP Consumer Centre. Your first payment is due one month after your first purchase, and then falls due on that day each month (eg 15th of each month). You can pay the minimum amount at any time in the month before your due date.
What do I do if I cannot afford my repayments?
Please contact zipMoney via their customer care line (02) 8294 2345, if you are having problems with your repayments. We understand that people’s circumstances can change and we will always look to work through a solution that works for both you and ZIP. It is hard to help if we don’t hear from you!
Is ZIP secure?
ZIP is committed to protecting all customer data and employs the highest SSL encryption technology to keep this information safe and secure. We comply with all relevant Privacy Laws and treat these obligations and commitments very seriously.
Available to approved applicants only. Minimum monthly repayments of $40 are required, see your contract for details. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will not pay out the purchase within the interest free period. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period will be charged interest at the standard annual percentage rate, currently 23.9%. A one off establishment fee may apply, see your contract for details. A Monthly Account Service Fee of $4.95 (when balance owing) apply. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. Credit provided by zipMoney Payments Pty Limited (ABN 58 164 440 993, Australian Credit Licence Number 441878). Visit www.zipmoney.com.au to learn more about zipMoney.
Visit www.zipmoney.com.au to learn more about zipMoney.